Recent content by BuddyB

  1. B

    TKR Awaiting Total Knee Surgery and anxious

    Clif, I had my tkr 5months ago. Also had spinal and nerve block. I was a bit apprehensive but after it was all over, I was glad I went that rout. One of my biggest problems post surgery was constipation after taking pain meds, So I highly recommend starting a stool softener prior to surgery...
  2. B

    TKR BuddyB's Recovery Story

    Hey Miggie, thanks for your response! Lots of ups and downs in this post surgery. you might want to try out patient PT. If nothing else, it will let you know where your at with the pros. Just dont overdo it. I guess I need to try the bed again, couch is getting old. I do feel things are getting...
  3. B

    TKR BuddyB's Recovery Story

    Thanks for letting me join your group! A lot of great information. Not sure where to add date of surgery to profile but it was Sept. 10, 2020.
  4. B

    TKR BuddyB's Recovery Story

    Today is 8 weeks post tkr. Recovery is a lot slower than anticipated. Only taking over the counter pain meds except days of pt. and then take one hydromorphone. Down to one day a week of therapy. Still a lot of discomfort in knee. Have not been able to sleep a full night in bed, mostly...
Back
Top Bottom