Buddhabear

I am a 62 year old woman who enjoyed a very active life including Crossfit, Boxing, running 5ks, etc. Osteoarthritis started its attack on my knees about a year and a half ago really slowing me down until a 'bone on bone' diagnosis for both knees this past June. First TKR was July 9th, second on August 27th. Out of work for 14 weeks which allowed me to concentrate on this journey. PT went well, although I may have been too aggressive at times. Not in me to take a physical challenge without getting totally in to it. Didn't go so well once I returned to work. And now I am having pain all over again. At 62 this has been a physical, emotional, spiritual and psychological challenge. Suddenly old and gimping around afraid to slip on the ice. Many aspects of this challenge, or journey, have been enriching but I am tiring of the pain that has returned with a vengeance. I have been involved with other forums but this one seems very different and I expect to get past this current bump in the road to my recovery.
Birthday
Nov 17, 1950 (Age: 75)
Location
Boylston, Ma
Gender
Female
Occupation
Health care administrator

Signature

Right TKR - 9th July 2012
Left TKR - 27 th August 2012
Right THR - 13th July 2015

Followers

Back
Top Bottom