I had a bilateral total knee replacement with a revision of the right knee on June 18, 2018. I had a two year old Makoplasty on my right knee removed. I am entering my ninth week. I have 115 degree flexion and 5 degree extension on my right and 105 degree flexion and 14 degree extension on the left. I have been doing outpatient physical therapy but am taking two weeks off due to inflammation. I am doing my own low impact physical therapy. I haven't mastered stairs yet but can go up and down pretty easily if I go down backwards. I am presently working from home as I am still on a low dose of painkillers. I feel like I am getting better but would like it to go faster.
- Gender
- Male
- Country
United States
- State/Province/County
- OH
Bilateral Total Knee Replacement June 18, 2018
With Revision of Right Knee. Removed partial knee replacement
Makoplasty partial knee replacement medial side March 2016