My second knee was a champ. My first knee is acting up a little after the last few days and I’m having some hip flexor pains. My first knee was able to take the lead in recovery of my second knee. I do some stretches on my first knee as I’m trying to figure out what to do to address some of...
It's been a bit since my last post.
My right TKR is on it's way and the numbness that I was experiencing in my right foot stopped. Not sure what was the cure, but I continued to do exercises and PT. (Being patient appears to be a common thing with this recovery.)
On February 14, 2022 I had...
I’m looking forward to getting back to outpatient PT this week and see if my ROM has stayed the same or improved since my last visit the day before Thanksgiving. One thing that I have noticed is numbness in my foot and part of my lower leg. I don’t recall feeling this prior to the last few...
It’s wonderful that our pets are so in tune with us that they know that we are not well and stay by our sides to comfort us in their sweet ways.
As far as walking the dogs goes, it’s going to take me way more time to recovery to feel confident and walk one of these giant fur balls. And by that...
The last week or so has had it’s share of challenges. I needed a refill on my pain med and upon contacting the surgeon they changed my Rx to Tramadol. I don’t recall ever having this medication and after taken two doses, I woke itching all over my body. I decided to not take any more pills...
Hello,
This is my first post regarding my right TKR in November 8, 2021.
After steroid injections in both knees every 3 months or so for over 5 years, taking ibuprofen like a daily vitamin and meniscus tear in August- I was as ready as I was going to be for this first tkr. Leading up to my...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.