Recent content by Bonsaibabe

  1. B

    TKR Anticoagulant side effect

    The anticoagulants were extended because l lost a lot of blood. H/B dropped from 14 - 9.3. The first day post op along came the physios with the ROM machine and pushed the knee as far as it would go, a painful operation. The resulting degrees of flexion were recorded on the board on the wall...
  2. B

    TKR Anticoagulant side effect

    Thank you. The op was on 23rd Nov 2018, and it was the left knee.
  3. B

    TKR Anticoagulant side effect

    Has anyone experienced the rare side effect of lower back pain and abdo pain following lovenox injections? Unfortunately after my knee replacement I had to have an extended round of injections. I had 27 in all and there were still 7 to go, but the nurse said she could not continue as the abdo...
  4. B

    TKR Anticoagulant side effect

    We are all different and I thought my post-op experience might resonate with others. Despite a serious lumbar scoliosis l am pretty fit at 77 years of age. Just 13 weeks ago I had a total knee replacement. The morning after the physio arrived with an ROM machine and pushed the flexion up to...
Back
Top Bottom