Recent content by blroth

  1. B

    TKR 23 weeks post op still having pain and limp

    Thanks guys and girls for all your input. It is appreciated. I guess I may be working the knee too hard vs. not hard enough? In addition to PT I work out 4 days a week on my own and do a few leg exercises. I guess this could be stirring up the knee but I feel as though I need to strengthen my...
  2. B

    TKR 23 weeks post op still having pain and limp

    My bad. I meant 23 weeks, not months. Sorry. And thanks.
  3. B

    TKR 23 weeks post op still having pain and limp

    I had TKR surgery on Dec 7, 2020 on my right knee and I am now at the point of frustration. When I stand after sitting the area just below my knee cap is extremely painful and causes me to limp for a while. That area always feels like there are several rubber bands wrapped around my leg. In...
Back
Top Bottom