Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
BlondeTomboy
I've always been a very active, skinny person...even working as a carpenter, and then owned my own gardening company! But the knees have been getting steadily worse...since high school! Now they are beyond help and I am obese from lack of activity and medicating myself with food. I had been working with two other ortho surgeons who wanted me to wait until I was in my 60s to have the replacements done but I finally decided that I can't live like this anymore! I found OS #3 who says I don't have to wait and scheduled my first of two TKRs right then! I am relieved...and terrified!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.