Hey Rosie! I just finished week 2 which was awful for me I stopped taking the Tramadol cold turkey and went thru withdrawals all week.....nauseated shaky nervous. Today I am finally over that hump.
Here's to better days for both of us........I actually took short walk outside on a beautiful...
Hallelujah!!!!!! I am done with week 2!!! It's been rough but finally today the shakes and nausea are gone!!!! Only Aleve and Tylenol for this girl the rest of this journey! My PT said my ROM is very good at this point..... I know there is a long way to go . BUT today I say BRING IT!!!! Good...
I went to my Internal Medicine doctor yesterday because I was still very nauseated, weak, jittery.
She thinks it could be because I did not wean off the opiods and just stopped cold turkey....maybe withdrawal symptons.....she gave we a bag of IV fluids which helped tremendously. Sent me home to...
I am with you AndyPandy! this "thing" is a nuisance"!!!! I consider myself pretty tough but is has kicked my butt! Stay tough...we will be on the other side. The main thing I have gotten from this forum is rest ice patience!! Hope you have a better day today!
Thanks for all your responses and support. I stopped taking the Tramadol and Meloxicam and got some Phenergan yesterday which has helped. They also asked if I had been drinking enough water and the answer is probably not! I forced fluids yesterday, rested. This morning I woke up feeling better...
Hello all! Glad to have found this forum. My first week after surgery was not bad.......they have me on
tramadol and Meloxocam round the clock for first 2 weeks which has controlled pain fairly well. I was given oxycodone to take as needed but I have not needed that since postop day 6. I am day...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.