Recent content by Bionickneegirl

  1. Bionickneegirl

    Welcome to the September Sapphires' 2019 Knee Recovery Club!

    @Celle how cool! Honored to be a part of September sapphires ❤
  2. Bionickneegirl

    Revision TKR arthrofibrosis

    @Pumpkln thank you so much.
  3. Bionickneegirl

    Revision TKR arthrofibrosis

    @Jockette tkr Sept 20, 2019 mua Nov.1 2019
  4. Bionickneegirl

    Revision TKR arthrofibrosis

    @Jockette yes, sadly I am now learning that my pt was probably to aggressive for me and with AF while you want rom you should never be pushed to the point of more pain, added inflammation etc. You also need to have a pt that is well trained in scar tissue and techniques.
  5. Bionickneegirl

    Revision TKR arthrofibrosis

    @Jaycey thank you!! I will look into that.
  6. Bionickneegirl

    Revision TKR arthrofibrosis

    @Jaycey cey, I would greatly appreciate that and look forward to hearing from her!
  7. Bionickneegirl

    Revision TKR arthrofibrosis

    @brentsmith what are FSM treatments? I'm sorry to hear you as well ate struggling w AF.This being a new diagnosis I am still learning...
  8. Bionickneegirl

    Revision TKR arthrofibrosis

    I thankful to have stumbled across this site. I had my tkr on my right knee in Sept. 2019. Im still figuring out how to respond to each person ...lol. So briefly as stated i had my tkr in Sept. 2019. 6 weeks later, Nov. 1, 2019 my surgeon did MUA. I was only at 66 degrees rom. After MUA, I did...
  9. Bionickneegirl

    Revision TKR arthrofibrosis

    Hi. New to this but wondering if anyone has been diagnosed with arthrofibrosis after tkr? What has been your experience? I am almost 10 months po. Thanks!!
Back
Top Bottom