I was bedridden for a few months and could not even do physical therapy because my hip socket was also broken. Now I am only using 1 crutch.. The plan was for me to walk without crutches soon.. But now my shin has started acting up so I think I will need at least a cane forever. I don't know if...
I had a car accident in April 2024 which broke my acetabulum (hip socket) and my tibia (shinbone)
Few months ago it was raining and I did not have the right rubber tips for my crutches yet and hit my knee hard on the wall and since then it hurts but the doctor says the x ray is fine. Also since...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.