Recent content by Bionic gigi

  1. Bionic gigi

    TKR MSuki’s Fabulous Recovery Journey

    Wow so great to hear! I figured no pain no gain however, pushing the exercises doesn't give you faster relief. Good job everyone..as they say ..this too shall pass... just takes time. My TKR was done November 22, 2023
  2. Bionic gigi

    TKR 10 weeks out

    How's everyone doing with recovery? I'm 10weeks out & doing ok ..I just need to realize healing takes time. Patience, patience, patience
  3. Bionic gigi

    TKR 10 weeks out

    Thank you so much for welcoming me to your very informative site. Luckily I found it quite by accident My right knee was done in November of 2023. It was a TKR. I just would love to hear how much progress I should be at this stage of my recovery.
  4. Bionic gigi

    TKR 10 weeks out

    Hello, total knee replacement here in November 2023.... hoping everyone is progressing nicely with no issues,♥️
Back
Top Bottom