Recent content by Billymac

  1. Billymac

    TKR Hi

    Thanks for the reassuring words
  2. Billymac

    TKR Hi

    I too have since read this I have found this forum so brilliant as it's difficult to explain to others who have not had the surgery what you are going through, it's reassuring to be able to communicate with people who are going through this. Thanks
  3. Billymac

    TKR Hi

    Yes I am hopeful that the cramping will start to ease my PT gave me some hamstring curls in order to stretch but they are so painful I find that I am disinclined to do them. I realise the tiredness is all part of the healing process and the BoneSmart tips etc have been absolutely brilliant and...
  4. Billymac

    TKR Hi

    I am into my 10th week of recovery from left TKR still having some niggly pain especially in my ham strings lots of cramping around there. I still feel exhausted and hoping that this is going to Improve.
  5. Billymac

    TKR Hi

    Hi folks I'm a new member and I'm a 6th of November 2019 left new kneesie. Could I please be added to the November group thanks
Back
Top Bottom