billingcl

Hi Everyone. I'm a transplant from OH who officially moved to
Anniston, AL 3 years ago for work. I moved to Huntsville a couple months ago to live with my boyfriend and our 7 animals (yes..7). I'm a Business Analyst at a power plant and have a 4hr a day work commute.

I have 2 daughters and 3 grandsons. Unfortunately they all live in OH and I miss them dearly. However, looking forward to being able to go for walks and play with them with my new knee in a few months.

I've had (R) knee problems since I was 13yrs old. Tomorrow I'll have my 1st knee replacement surgery. Won't know until I wake up if it will be a partial or total. This is the 5th operation on the (R) knee. My left knee had ligament surgery 24yrs ago and is somewhat holding strong. I hope that once the recovery of my (R) knee surgery is complete that my left knee will start to improve once I'm not relying on it at much.
Birthday
Sep 3, 1963 (Age: 63)
Location
Huntsville, AL
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
Occupation
Business Analyst

Signature

RPKR 10/29/14
R scope 8/'13
R torn ligament repair/scope '94
L Full surgery/cartilage/ligament repair '90
R Full surgery/ligament/dislocating knee repair ' 76

Following

Followers

Back
Top Bottom