Recent content by Bhowell

  1. B

    Welcome to the August Hotshots' 2020 Knee Recovery Club

    I'm not sure where to find the Aug hot shots forum... Others that have had surgery on Aug.
  2. B

    TKR Pain... Help

    I'm also thinking of looking for a different surgeon a 2nd opinion on my replacement knee.
  3. B

    TKR Pain... Help

    The right knee
  4. B

    TKR Pain... Help

    Sorry surgery date 8/5/2020
  5. B

    TKR Pain... Help

    15 weeks right knee replacement I'm only 83 on my range of motion. I will be 17 weeks when I get the MUA.
  6. B

    TKR Pain... Help

    Yeah, this morning it seems a little better... Walking... Just to my bedroom to kitchen yesterday was a chore. Today feels okay. I really don't do a lot... Yesterday it was just outside watering my grass and by the time I was done... I can hardly move with crying... I mean I'm 15 weeks so I...
  7. B

    TKR Pain... Help

    I'm 15 weeks po and I still have so much swelling everytime I get up to do any little thing and then the pain comes. I can hardly walk. I think there is something else going on. I'm scheduled for a MUA the day before Thanksgiving. But it feels like I can feel all the components in my knee, like...
Back
Top Bottom