Thank you for the information once again. I go to the doctor on April 25th to see what they want to do. I have had three cortisone shots in the IT band and one in the psoas tendon. The last shot seemed to help for about a month but have worn on off. I am glad to know that releasing those...
Thank you for your answer!! Your explanation made perfect sense to me. No one ever took the time to explain to me what the muscular problems would be and since I didn't have those issues with my left hip replacement, I was completely surprised by the problems I am having now.
In saying...
I have had both of my hips replaced. The right hip was done almost a year ago. Since that time I have had bruscitis in the right hip along with groin pain. The pain has been in the psoas tendon which the doctor had injected with a steroid. I still can feel a tightness and restriction when I...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.