Recent content by bethvk

  1. B

    THR I can’t sit can you help ?

    It’s doing well. I have central vestibular Disorder I wish now I didn’t have a hip replacement.
  2. B

    THR I can’t sit can you help ?

    My cataract surgery went well. I can see now.
  3. B

    THR I can’t sit can you help ?

    I received a diagnosis and I have a vestibular disorder. So I need lots of pt to help with it.
  4. B

    THR I can’t sit can you help ?

    I’m having the cataract surgery next Tuesday. Will let you know when I hear back from my doctor. I heard back from my surgeon to get in touch with the doctor.
  5. B

    THR I can’t sit can you help ?

    Í messaged the surgeon and my doctor about the proprioception I didn’t hear nav from either of them. My surgeon thinks I have mild arthritis in my right hip.
  6. B

    THR I can’t sit can you help ?

    I wrote to my surgeon to take a look at my X-ray but he hasn’t answered yet. I’m with Kaiser btw.
  7. B

    THR I can’t sit can you help ?

    Thank you I made it to my appointment and the doctor ordered a right hip x ray for me. It shows some arthritis but not much. She wants me to book an appointment with my surgeon and get his opinion. The topic of proprioception didn’t come up.
  8. B

    THR I can’t sit can you help ?

    Am walking without any devices which my PT says is right.
  9. B

    THR I can’t sit can you help ?

    I got my inner ear checked and it was fine. I’m having cataract surgery in July. I have an appointment with my doctor soon primary care physician.
  10. B

    THR I can’t sit can you help ?

    Thx. I could sit before the surgery and I was using my trainer. I was never that strong but there was nothing wrong with me.
  11. B

    THR I can’t sit can you help ?

    My trainer says I have proprioception problems.
  12. B

    THR I can’t sit can you help ?

    I don’t lower myself with my arms I can use my butt to sit down but I have to use my arms to get up again. You are right my legs are weak
  13. B

    THR I can’t sit can you help ?

    I’ll do so and report back to you.
  14. B

    THR I can’t sit can you help ?

    I work out with a trainer and she showed me what to do in case I fall. I fall a lot. I knocked out my front two teeth and broke my wrist. My right one in a fall. I’m 68.
  15. B

    THR I can’t sit can you help ?

    Am not walking with any assistance.
Back
Top Bottom