Hi - I am new to this group! After months of trying to rehabilitate my knee and not much success I am here - just got my date for surgery last week! I am anxious and nervous about the procedure! Had ACL surgery 10 years ago so I know a little about the pain and healing factors! The hardest part for me if giving up my independence for a period of time - and the down time it is going to take!!! Not much into sitting around! My husband and I lead busy lives along with working full time and having frequent grandchildren visitors we have horses and show dogs (Soft Coated Wheaten Terriers and Parson Russell Terriers). We used to spend a lot of time horseback riding and competing but over the last couple years, with the bad knee I was just not able to keep up, looking forward to being able to ride again without pain. I realize if I don't do this now I am not going to be able to do much of anything in a few years! Yes, I am anxious and nervous about getting through the surgery and recovery/rehabilitation!!
- Birthday
-
Mar 13, 1961
(Age: 65)
- Location
-
Wallace Indiana
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
- Occupation
- State Employee, Special Projects
Lori Clark
October 22, 2013