Recent content by BellaSop

  1. B

    TKR Compression socks

    My surgeon wouldn't give, I have to wear 6 weeks. Very important to help prevent blood clots. HATED IT but survived .
  2. B

    TKR New tightness

    I had THR 2014 and seems like I have had bursitis since. I can lie in that side and want to avoid cortisone injection. I am trying voltaren but doesn't help. Any suggestions?
  3. B

    TKR New tightness

    @Jamie , I see you are from Kansas. Dr. Scott Cook Kansas City Orthopedic Institute has done my knees and hip. Do you know him.
  4. B

    TKR 2nd TKR on May 7

    Congratulations! I had my two TKR about 16 months apart. Last one Sept 2019. I told him I must have had a short memory because first one didn't seem too bad. Memory came back! Consider myself a I can handle this person at 62, former athlete and active person. The difference for me in both is...
  5. B

    TKR New tightness

    Thank you
  6. B

    TKR New tightness

    Thank you for information. I didn't start leg lifts until after pain started thinking if I was just tightness. I use the the stretch tubes with handles type. Also heel slides Bend is good RTKR 9/27/19 LTKR 5/18 RTHR 3/13
  7. B

    TKR New tightness

    TKR Left Sept 27, 2019 Recently calf band tightness and then some shin pain to knee Of course since quarantine sitting more in recliner. Some walking about a mile every 3 days. Calf pumps and band leg lifts So not sure what is causing new tightness but not going away now for about a week Also...
Back
Top Bottom