This is so hard and frustrating! I have finally pooped! Thank God!! Is was horrible but I will spare you the details! Adding a few things to my diet and meds to help avoid it! I am just so weak and break out in a cold sweat when I try to do anything! I am 2 weeks post op tomorrow ! I showered...
Thank you so much for the advise. This is my left knee, 12 days out! My right was 9 years ago. I’m 59. My right knee was so easy! This one is kicking my booty! I’d rather skip the pain meds then go through what I’ve been experiencing the last couple days! CANNOT poop and I am miserable!! I have...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.