Hello,
I am 28. I have psoriatic arthritis.
At three months after my total knee replacement I am walking up to 30 minutes a day. My gait has been corrected but it is still awkward to walk: I wouldn't call it painful but it is uncomfortable. Will it get better?
I also feel exhausted all the...
Hello,
Reporting now after three months of recovery.
My gait still needs some work but I am walking more, taking public transit more.
But I'm finding that my exhaustion continues...I will go for three or four days of regular activity (mostly ubering around) and on the fifth day I just...
Hello, after 5 years of being crippled due to torn meniscus/arthritis, finally went in for a knee replacement on March 15. Ending week 6 of recovery.
Starting to take public transit, buses and streetcars and subways.
BUT!
Lots of pain in my hips when I walk and total exhaustion when I return...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.