Recent content by beekeeper

  1. beekeeper

    TKR Loose TKR

    Thank you everyone. I feel better informed for my next meeting with the surgeon.
  2. beekeeper

    TKR Loose TKR

    Incidentally, my wife used to blog on my behalf as mrsbeekeeper.
  3. beekeeper

    TKR Loose TKR

    Hello Josephine, how kind of you to reply. My surgeon for the REVISION TKT was Mr Ferguson but he has now retired. On my last visit I saw Orthopaedic Clinical Director: Mr Sean O'Leary. For some time I have been worried about the looseness of the implant and have been told that it was...
  4. beekeeper

    TKR Loose TKR

    Thank you for your replies. The two TKR are on the same left knee. The first was done in 2008 when the NHS was bringing surgeons over from other countries to get down the waiting lists. The surgeon I had was from Sweden and apparently didn't use the same implant as they would have done here...
  5. beekeeper

    TKR Loose TKR

    I had my first TKR in 2008, second 2010 and this too has been shown to be loose. Obviously a third would not be a good idea but what I want to know is what would happen if the loose knee replacement wasn't attended to? The right knee is now bone on bone and also giving pain. The pain has...
Back
Top Bottom