Thanks so much for your comments! Yes, the doctors do NOT tell you how really hard this surgery is. They say recovery is 3-6 weeks! In your dreams :) I've been back at work for the last two weeks, and it's really hard to have the energy to do the wife and homemarker thing when I get home. I...
Hello out there!! I have enjoyed reading all of your comments. They have been very helpful.
I'm Becky, and I had a TKR on right leg on DEc. 16. I'm still in a measurable amount of pain and have to take my pain meds every 4 hours, or hurt way too much. I feel as if I'm carring around a large...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.