Recent content by Bear's Mom

  1. B

    TKR Knee replacement number 2 - hematoma in Calf

    Hi: My Surgeon is not pleased with the extension or the bend and recommended hitting the bike hard with a lowered seat and bending it every half hour to push the bend. I am still attending PT twice a week and they are working on the bend as well as the extension. If I am not at full range of...
  2. B

    TKR Knee replacement number 2 - hematoma in Calf

    Surgery Date April1, 2021 Seeing surgeon tomorrow
  3. B

    TKR Knee replacement number 2 - hematoma in Calf

    Hi, I am new the the forum and am a recovering former ski racer. I had the left knee done ten years ago. It was hard work but had great results and returned to recreational skiing and teaching. I am struggling with the right knee. I am six months post op, walking with a limp due to a lack of...
Back
Top Bottom