Recent content by Bbsscott

  1. Bbsscott

    TKR Three days post surgery

    Thanks Leejaa I take my hydromorphone ever 4 hrs also. So will figure out when is best to take it. Appreciate your help bonnie
  2. Bbsscott

    TKR Three days post surgery

    Okay, have a question. I am on PMS Hydromorphine 2mg one tablet. I'm wondering if I can take 2 extra strength tylynol with it. Thanks
  3. Bbsscott

    TKR Three days post surgery

    Thanks all.
  4. Bbsscott

    TKR Three days post surgery

    Well I made it to the other, fist day was not so good but everyday has seen improvement. Have had two days of light therapy. Did the stairs today so am ready to go home tomorrow. I'm at a 92 so that is right on track. If you had asked me Sat. If I would do this again I'd have said no way, but...
  5. Bbsscott

    September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

    Having right knee done Sept. 20th 2013. :)
  6. Bbsscott

    New and ready to get a new knee..

    Thanks all for the kind words. Am a little nervous as tomorrow is my big day. I have been reading all the great information on this site and I'm ready to meet this head on.
  7. Bbsscott

    New and ready to get a new knee..

    Hi all, glad to have found this site. I am having my right knee done one Fri. Sept.20th. So only have a couple of days to go. Am getting my self prepared and am anxious to get it over and done. Bonnie
Back
Top Bottom