Recent content by barnmom

  1. B

    THR 8 weeks out and not happy

    Oh my gosh- hang in there. I can relate so much to what you say. I am 4 weeks post op today. I was so active up to the day before surgery ( spin class) - I worked out at the gym 4/5 times a week weight training and classes. I worked around the pain. I had no idea that I would be so laid up...
  2. B

    Open area at top of incision

    Here are photos. Sorry if they are gross. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  3. B

    Open area at top of incision

    Thank you all for the help. I will get the ap downloaded to my iPhone. My OS saw my open area last Friday .
  4. B

    Open area at top of incision

    How do I post a photo from iPhone?
  5. B

    Open area at top of incision

    How do I know if its infected. It's not draining at all. On the bandaid - it gets a little yucky. It's not red. I don't have a fever. Other than being exhausted tired today -but I am blaming that on physical therapy.
  6. B

    Open area at top of incision

    Tomorrow I am 4 weeks post LTHR anterior. I had internal sutures, glue , and then some sort of waterproof tape which peeled off slowly at about 3 weeks. At the very top of the incision, when the tape came off -the incision was sort of like an ulcer-- an open area about like pinky...
Back
Top Bottom