Recent content by barbaralla

  1. B

    TKR Shin pain

    Hi first knee was 22/7/18 left knee was 19/08/20 thanks for your advice I am reading through them now especially s I got signed of for first knee op just after 2nd replacement and the surgeon said if the pain did not stop in the old leg to give it 3 months but unfortunately due to the virus GP...
  2. B

    TKR Shin pain

    Hi I just found this forum and hope I am putting this in the right place as I am past early recovery. I had right knee replacement 2 1/2 years ago it seemed to go well and then had left knee replacement last august I had hoped by now I would be able to regain some of my life back swimming helped...
  3. B

    TKR Shin pain

    4 weeks into my recovery and just discovered your forum. Wow! Lots of great advice on here. Wish I had found it sooner.
Back
Top Bottom