Recent content by bamccull56

  1. bamccull56

    Surgery Oct 15 -

    Oh forgot to ask - the surgery center has a pre surgery appt they schedule with the patient & the caregiver. They go over post op care and expectations. Mine is Tuesday the 8th. My son is going with. It sounds like a good idea - just wasn’t expected. Is this something that others have...
  2. bamccull56

    Surgery Oct 15 -

    My RTKR is Tuesday Oct 15. I’m 63. Been dealing with this for 27 years. Had my first arthroscopic surgery in 1992. Have had others- shots, etc. and now I have made up my mind that enough is enough. I have trouble doing “normal” things - like stairs or walking (forget running or jogging) My...
  3. bamccull56

    2019 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Right TKR October 15, 2019 - ready to roll
Back
Top Bottom