Recent content by baker70

  1. B

    Revision TKR Elaine’s slow-as-a-snail revision recovery

    I just want to say I’m so very sorry for the nightmare you’ve been through. I hope this new doctor gets you fixed up and back to having a life. Very best wishes and prayers!!
  2. B

    TKR Baker70’s Recovery Thread

    @Jamie Thanks for your reply. I have read the articles but will review again. I didn’t think I’d over done it but maybe I did. I’ll definitely be more careful. Best of luck on your shoulder!! My good shoulder is 19 years old. I’m 70 and I hope it lasts my lifetime without any revision. I do...
  3. B

    TKR Baker70’s Recovery Thread

    Day 11 since LTKR. I slept a little better last night. I set the timer for the ice machine but evidently turned it off and kept sleeping. It was on for two hours. Knee felt pretty good though and I was able to go back to sleep. When I was walking around the house last night I had a sharp pain...
  4. B

    TKR Irish471's Recovery Thread

    @Irish471 I’m eleven days behind you , mine was March 27. Still have lots of pain, the swelling is better fortunately. Encouraging to see your progress and feel there is light at the end of the tunnel.
  5. B

    TKR Baker70’s Recovery Thread

    @Jockette Thank you! My right one is great and fortunately I’m right handed. Over time the left became less and less painful and I have pretty good use, just not much ROM.
  6. B

    TKR Baker70’s Recovery Thread

    Celle, I love the story you shared!!
  7. B

    TKR Baker70’s Recovery Thread

    Thank you Jockette and Celle. I had a Left Total Hip Replacement on September 12, 2018 My recent surgery, March 27, 2019 is Total Left Knee Replacement Both were the Mako Robotic assisted. May 2000 Right Shoulder Replacement. November 2000 Left Shoulder Replacement In 2004 Left Shoulder...
  8. B

    TKR Baker70’s Recovery Thread

    Hi everyone, thanks for the add. I’ve been reading a lot of the articles an I had a left TKR on March 27, 2019. Six months after left THR. Which is doing great. I’m doing pretty well I think. My PT thinks I am too. One PT thought I was a slacker and I politely told the agency I didn’t want her...
  9. B

    Welcome to the March Musketeers' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

    I had my knee replacement on March 27, 2019. I would like to be a member of the March Musketeers.
Back
Top Bottom