Recent content by bad0351

  1. bad0351

    TKR Post surgery knee stiffness?<

    @maryo52 Thank you for the words of encouragement.....I'm disappointed that the pain is twice as bad with this one and I'm hoping it will heel as well as my first is. Dale
  2. bad0351

    TKR Post surgery knee stiffness?<

    My second knee is now in the books......I'm a little depressed about going through this again and just want it done. The first 72 hrs have been really painful and just trying to wish time away...LOL. I just didn't feel up to starting pt on the day I got home but there was a message on my phone...
  3. bad0351

    TKR Post surgery knee stiffness?<

    @dmichael21 thank you for the tip! I'm going to tone down my trying to stretch my knee muscles till it becomes painful. Try and walk more with gentle PT and see how that works. I do feel like I'm getting better! Go Pats!!!! @Josephine Thank you for taking the time to help me, I believe I...
  4. bad0351

    TKR Post surgery knee stiffness?<

    @Celle Thank you no rush, I hope she feels better soon....☹️
  5. bad0351

    TKR Post surgery knee stiffness?<

    Thank you so much for all the replies.....I can't tell you how much I appreciate them. Nice to get help right from the horses mouth so to speak! It means a lot to have support in this situation! Dale Hello @hopalong61 Since you mentioned it, I may cut back a little on the PT.....it really does...
  6. bad0351

    TKR Post surgery knee stiffness?<

    1 5 2 oxycodone 5 mg as needed, usually after PT about once sometimes twice daily some days none. 3 moderate 4 today was first time at 115 according to therapist. 5 maybe 3 times a day or as needed. 6 on a foot stool on my chair about even with my hip? 7 my activity level is fairly...
  7. bad0351

    TKR Post surgery knee stiffness?<

    I would love you to ask.....thank you for helping.
  8. bad0351

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    Could I get added to the list? My second total knee replacement is scheduled for January 22nd. Just 6 weeks after my first, not thrilled about doing it again but really have no choice. Thank you all. Dale
  9. bad0351

    TKR Post surgery knee stiffness?<

    Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask a question, my first total knee replacement was done on December 11th 2018 and I'm still having stiffness in the knee at 4 weeks and wondered if this is normal? Makes it quite difficult to do my exercises but struggling through them. My second...
Back
Top Bottom