Recent content by Backissues4life

  1. B

    Spine Fever Two Weeks After Back Fusion

    Yes! Definitely! Onward and upward all the way. I have a long way to go, but things are much improve. I walked 2.1 miles yesterday searching for one of our cats, who ended up just hiding in our back attic area behind a bunch of boxes. It was good exercise, but wow are my hips and back sore!
  2. B

    Spine Fever Two Weeks After Back Fusion

    Yes, I have a brace. It turned out I did develop an infection and my incision was not closing properly in several places. I had not been active at all, just taking short walks throughout the day. Once the drainage started, I knew it was infected. Tons of bandages, and a second round of much...
  3. B

    Spine Fever Two Weeks After Back Fusion

    Hi, just had Lumbar back surgery. Fusion of L3, L4, and L5. I had a fever right after surgery from inflammation. I had the surgery on August 28, and on September 15, my temperature suddenly spiked again. The pain got much worse in my back too. My temp went from 99 to 101.8, and has been hovering...
Back
Top Bottom