Recent content by babblyone

  1. B

    PKR Metal Knee

    I'm still experiencing tightness at 14 months PKR and have gotten another opinion from a difference OS. The X-rays looked fine and he suggested PT to see if it would help with the tightness. After reading some of the posts on here I am wondering if PT is such a good idea. Any thoughts are...
  2. B

    PKR Metal Knee

    medial
  3. B

    PKR Metal Knee

    Not sure what you mean by which partial did I have. I had a unicompartmental minimally invasive surgery developed by a dr. in my city. No PT was required.
  4. B

    PKR Metal Knee

    Hello again, I'm going into my 11 month since my PKR and am still having the feeling of tightness all around the knee. I have good rom but am wondering if the tightness will ever subside.
  5. B

    PKR Metal Knee

    Thank you. I found the explanation on fluid and swelling most helpful.
  6. B

    PKR Metal Knee

    Hello. I had a PKR on 9/18/18 and had a pretty unremarkable recovery except for the fact that my knee still feels like I have a large metal brace on it from the top to the bottom and around the back. I have been back to my Dr and everything looks normal. I am wondering what causes this feeling...
Back
Top Bottom