AussieRodney

Yes, I'm Australian. I've been living here in the Seattle area since 2015.
I picked up my current job as a Senior CareGiver in September 2020, and I love it! It gives me the opportunity to either pay to forward or pay it back, I'm not sure which. Being up close and personal with a client is a privilege that I treasure every single day.
TKR right knee, Feb 2021.
spinal fusion was done March 28, 2022
Update November 2023. Joined HopSkipDrive, a company that matches drivers with kids who need transport outside of the traditional School Bus network. I take up to 3 "riders" from school to home (sometimes the other way too". Apart from being paid quite well, I am able to tap into the "giving back" concept. My range is between Arlington in the North to Granite Falls, Monroe and North Bend to the West, and Seattle out to Maple Valley and Kent to the South.
Birthday
Feb 26, 1952 (Age: 74)
Website
https://www.fiddaman.info/website/?redirect_to=latest
Location
Seattle
Age
69
Gender
Male
Country
United States United States
State/Province/County
WA
Occupation
Driver for "Hop Skip Drive".

Contact

Skype
@RodneyFiddaman

Signature

Spinal Fusion March 28, 2022
Right TKR - February 4, 2021

Following

Followers

Back
Top Bottom