Recent content by aussie11

  1. A

    THR Post left posterior hip replacement

    That looks about right. They did an injection in the bursa back in October and it did absolutely nothing. As far as questions, please by all means, ask away. I cannot tell you how much it means to me to be able to talk to someone about this. I get really depressed about this sometimes but...
  2. A

    THR Post left posterior hip replacement

    Thanks all. Yeah getting old is better than the alternative! Left hip was done December 5, 2017 and the right was done October 16, 2018. The pain is in my left buttock. It feels like something is poking me when I sit. Right beside the incision it is pooched out for a better lack of term...
  3. A

    THR Post left posterior hip replacement

    Thanks. The left hip was done last December and the right 4 weeks ago. My physical therapist suggested putting heat on the left hip (the one that is giving me trouble) It really helps when I sit. I am trying hard to walk as normal as possible so I don't favor one over the other (which is...
  4. A

    THR Post left posterior hip replacement

    Hi everyone. New here. I have been searching the internet for answers and have been coming up short. I had a left posterior hip replacement last December. I woke up with foot drop and knee pain. I made them do an MRI on the knee and it came back with non-displaced fracture on the femur and...
Back
Top Bottom