Recent content by ATJ

  1. A

    Welcome to the December SuperNovas' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    Please add me! I had a RTKR on December 28, 2017.
  2. A

    TKR 3 weeks post op^

    1. My pain levels range between 3-6. 2. I’m taking Oxycocone 5mg immediate release. I’m taking 1 tab tid. I’m also taking Motrin 800mg bid and Tylenol 1000mg bid. 3. My knee is still considerably swollen and I can’t see my knee cap so I’m going to say huge. 4. ROM is 106 degrees and 10...
  3. A

    TKR 3 weeks post op^

    Sure! I need all the advise I can get at this point!
  4. A

    TKR 3 weeks post op^

    Hi all. I am 3 weeks post op from a right TKR-surgery was on 12/28/17. I’m at 106 degrees bending and at 10 degrees straightening. PT Wednesday was not impressed with my lack of straighten progression - I was at 11 degrees 5 days post op. So they did some light pressing on my knee to try to...
Back
Top Bottom