I appreciate everyones input. The lady with the bike just came to door for pt.i told her,youre too rough on me. I dont want your help. She said she understood and left. Another person is coming today. He was helpful before and didnt push hard. My husband disagrees with my attitude but i didnt...
Did not expect the pain trying to bend knee. One therapist had me use floor bike on 8th day and i thought i would pass out. I am 85 and muscles arent the best. I try hard. I can walk without help but prefer walker for now. One more week home therapy then to town for it 3 days a week. I only take...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.