Recent content by Arfur

  1. Arfur

    TKR 4 months post op

    I seem to have pulled my front of thight tendon where it joins the top of my kneecap for the second time since my knee op. Is this a common weak spot. It is blueish and swollen in a 2" arch and very painful. I did it whilst crouching to put air in my motorcycle tyres
  2. Arfur

    TKR 4 months post op

    Mine clunk's when I bounce my leg but if I put only very gentle pressure on my kneecap, it stops. Odd.
  3. Arfur

    TKR 4 months post op

    Hi. I seem to have pulled my front of thight tendon where it joins the top of my kneecap for the second time since my knee op. Is this a common weak spot. It is blueish and swollen in a 2" arch and very painful. I did it whilst crouching to put air in my motorcycle tyres.
  4. Arfur

    TKR 4 months post op

    My knee is still a bit painful to move. Nothing like the initial post op pain.I'm also getting used to the constant knocking sensation but when I exercise or just bend it I can now feel and hear it crunching! Is that normal. I am not exercising as much now as I assumed that my normal every day...
  5. Arfur

    TKR 4 months post op

    Hi. I had a total knee replacement to my right knee 22nd October 2019. I have read several interesting posts on this site prior to registering regarding over zealous physio immediately after surgery. I was suffering extreme pain after physio sessions until I took the advice I read and backed off...
  6. Arfur

    TKR 4 months post op

    Hi all. New to this malarky so forgive me if I ramble. I'm 4 months post op. Having got thorough the initial excruciating pain that no one told me about. Movement is now good but still painful. Most annoying and worrying thing is the amount of clunking and knocking from the new joint. Also...
Back
Top Bottom