Recent content by aquamarine117

  1. A

    Revised PKR to TKR pain back of knee

    I an 5 months post revision to rt total knee after failed partial 1 1/2 years ago. I am doing well but have tightness back of knee. Done with pt several months ago. I have full extention and maybe 120 flexion. What would you advise?
  2. A

    Revised PKR to TKR pain back of knee

    Glad you said that yoy are one year along and still improving. Patience is very hard with this operation. It would not be so difficult but 1 and 1/2 year ago I went through a patellofemoral knee surgery, a partial knee replacement that was nothing short of awful! Had many complications...
  3. A

    Revised PKR to TKR pain back of knee

    I meant hyper flexed my knee. Thaanks for your kind words . They work wonders in helping me feel better
  4. A

    Revised PKR to TKR pain back of knee

    Thanks so much for your response. I often think Im not doing very well and yet a stanger remarked how well the walking is going!. It made my day! We started talking and it turns out that her mom had a tkr a week ago. She said she will tell her mom about me walking with a cane at six weeks. This...
  5. A

    Revised PKR to TKR pain back of knee

    Thank you so much for your swift response. One has to be so careful when moving about. I have ine of the ice machines that get filled with frozen water bottles. I am glad you dont think that any great danage was done. It just hurts so much more. So glad that you are here leejaa. Have you ever...
  6. A

    Revised PKR to TKR pain back of knee

    HELP! I hyperflexed my 61/2 week old right knee. Felt like I did my own muaIt really hurts alot! Somehow it happened while getting into a motorized shopping cart too quickly after standing up to pick out some strawberries. I am fearful to have caused a major setback, had been doing so well...
  7. A

    Revised PKR to TKR pain back of knee

    Hi everyone, havent been on for awhile. I had a small setback because there was an inflamed , raised area oozing some at the bottom of my incision line. It caused more swelling in general and impacted pt which needed to be cancelled for awhile. Dr put me on antibiotic for ten days. He thought it...
  8. A

    Revised PKR to TKR pain back of knee

    thank you for highlighting that I am very new in this recovery and much too impatient! I will read the activity progression and continue looking at others posts who are and have healed from knee surgery
  9. A

    Revised PKR to TKR pain back of knee

    thanks so much, I will take it to heart, dont want to have a setback
  10. A

    Revised PKR to TKR pain back of knee

    hi @doodlebug60, my surgery revision to rt tkr after partial knee replacement was on july 29 th. How is your knee feeling? Mine was doing so much better a week ago. It seems I overdid it walking with cane in supermarket and doing a few errands, thanks to being chauferred by my son. So good to...
  11. A

    Revised PKR to TKR pain back of knee

    three weeks post surgery and knee hurts more than ever, WHAT HAPPENED? I've been using the cane but have been out of the house thanks to a ride from my son , grocery store to pick up a few items along with another couple of stops. Maybe was too much for my new right knee. I looked at the...
  12. A

    Revised PKR to TKR pain back of knee

    Hi @ leejaa and Jackette, thanks for helping me decipher what’s going on. There was probably too much walking while in the store, those aisles are long! I tend to be an overdoer and so love moving about! Need to remind myself to be a little slower and not to get emotionally distraught. Had a...
  13. A

    Metal Allergy Nickel Allergy Confirmed with Blood Test

    Hi NightQuilter, I didn’t dodge the bullet, paid for it dearly . To all considering a knee surgery do bring up nickel sensitivity if you have it to you orthopedic dr.
  14. A

    Metal Allergy Nickel Allergy Confirmed with Blood Test

    @Golfer1, aeries, and Sara61, Your experiences so resonate with me. It all started on october 2018 when after having problems with right knee ,several arthroscope surgeries for meniscus tears and finally OS saying I can give you a partial knee replacement due to much of the knee not being...
  15. A

    Revised PKR to TKR pain back of knee

    Hi everyone, I’m wiped out! On tuesday will be three weeks since surgery. My knee hurts more and am wondering if it is because am now using a cane and not the walker . Could it be because I am putting more weight on the right knee when walking? It is confounding that every day is different...
Back
Top Bottom