Aprilgirl

I'm returning to Bonesmart 2 1/2 years after my partial left knee replacement in May of 2010. I have been somewhat disappointed with my surgery and after hearing "give it a bit more time" from the original OS, I changed to a whole new group of doctors! After studying X-rays, a bone scan and a recent MRI, he diagnosed my problems. He noticed that the original partial was inserted 9 degrees off of where it should be! That causes me to "hit" the wrong part of the partial with each step and in turn giving me lots of pain and discomfort. So here I go again! OS said he may be able to replace it with another partial, but won't know until he can see it. The revision is scheduled for Feb 24, 2014. Thats my story, thanks for reading!
Birthday
Apr 16, 1952 (Age: 74)
Location
Minnesota
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
Occupation
Retired kindergarten teacher

Signature

TKR scheduled for April 25, 2014
Left TKR Revision February 24, 2014
Left PKR May of 2010

Following

Followers

Back
Top Bottom