Recent content by Anxiety

  1. A

    Revision THR Hip revision surgery 10/14/25

    How long did you all stay in the hospital after having a revision of the stem? I will most likely need an osteotomy.
  2. A

    THR Anterior hip replacement flexion

    She was put on hold because of the radiology report saying the fluid found could be a infection. I have since had test to rule out infection. Why would my Dr be so hesitant to do amy imaging? I know he is mad thst the aspiration happened but the ER did that after talking to the on call...
  3. A

    THR Anterior hip replacement flexion

    Yes at 3 weeks and then I was put on hold she will be back tomorrow
  4. A

    THR Anterior hip replacement flexion

    Things like mini squats, standing abduction no problem I have been doing those since week 2.
  5. A

    THR Anterior hip replacement flexion

    It is in the crease where my hip meets my torso. My knee is fine. It is tightness, fullness, tugging sensation over the anterior upper part of my thigh. Under my incision area but it doesn't cause incision pain. I see many on the Recumbent bike 2 weeks post op no way do I have thst range and...
  6. A

    THR Anterior hip replacement flexion

    My surgery was anterior done on 7/30/25 If it isnt related to the hemotoma is it normal this far along to not have the kind of flexion able to be in a Recumbent bike or let one do the basic heel slides without pain? I could never do those pain free and still can't. I still have soreness on the...
  7. A

    THR Anterior hip replacement flexion

    Hi, my leg doesn't feel weak, but it is sore. I had the aspiration and my Dr has been mad about that. He said i went against his plan. I did not after the hemotoma was found i kept having pain amd went to the ER and they preformed it. When I saw my Dr last week he was focused on that. He...
  8. A

    THR Anterior hip replacement flexion

    Hi, I am 5.5 weeks out from right anterior hip replacement. Im 47 healthy and was active with decent range of motion. I have not been able to bend my knee to get dressed or put socks on. I know the socks can take a long time for some people, however I have had zero improvement. I had so much...
Back
Top Bottom