Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
AndisMom
After 30+ years of traveling for work, the wear and tear has caught up with me.
I had a total knee replacement on the left side one year ago, and the right side was working overtime prior to that, and has deteriorated now to the point that I have to use wheelchairs in airports and a walking cane for most everywhere else.
The right knee may not be far behind but the right hip is shot from arthritis so I am scheduled for anterior THR on March 24, 2014.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.