Recent content by Amirayoni

  1. Amirayoni

    THR First Hip Replacement

    Hey @Michael_00 I know exactly how feel! I hope your surgery went well! Im 25 and just had a Total right hip replacement 9/20/21 due to Avascular Necrosis. In 2019 I had to have spinal surgery, due to a malformation on my spine, that almost left me paralyzed. The worse pain in my life, aside...
  2. Amirayoni

    THR Amirayoni's Recovery Journey

    Hey everyone! I just wanted to reach out and say thank you for all the help and advise I’ve received. When I signed up for this forum I was dealing with a lot mentally, stress, and anxiety. I was angry that I was going through this but looking back on 2 months, my mind and body has changed for...
  3. Amirayoni

    THR Amirayoni's Recovery Journey

    Thank you all for th kind wishes I really appreciate the support! I am feeling a lot better since then. I’ve been icing an elevating and trying not to walk so much. I’m still trying to learn how to learn this website so I’m sorry if I’m posting in the wrong areas. But once again thank you all! ❤️
  4. Amirayoni

    THR Amirayoni's Recovery Journey

    Thank you! I really appreciate it! I will definitely keep doing those. Happy Sunday!
  5. Amirayoni

    THR Amirayoni's Recovery Journey

    Thank you so much! You as well! Happy Sunday!
  6. Amirayoni

    THR Amirayoni's Recovery Journey

    Thank you!! I have started icing but the swelling is in my groin area now. I’m not sure if that’s normal. My back is killing me and I can’t even stand up straight. Ive been in different moods everyday because I’m just sad that I can’t walk straight. The discomfort is a pain. I’m rambling I know...
  7. Amirayoni

    THR Amirayoni's Recovery Journey

    Hey, I just had THR of my right hip 9/20/2021.. I’m 25 and learning to navigate this too. I would think I know how due to me being in the tech age lol.. this is not my first surgery but it is my first hip replacement. Due to AVN(avascular Necrosis) I had to have it removed. But I’m here to try...
Back
Top Bottom