Recent content by amiller7x7

  1. amiller7x7

    TKR Terry's knee story

    Great news!
  2. amiller7x7

    TKR Terry's knee story

    TerryKnee - just checking back to see if you had any results worth sharing after your follow-up after the arthroscopy “clean-up”? TIA
  3. amiller7x7

    TKR Terry's knee story

    TerryKnee - I am most interested in what you learn about your knee. I have been on a similar journey although I am just 16 months post-op with a still somewhat swollen and hot joint and a limited ROM (although I can get zero degrees on extension). I have done lots of cycling over the years but...
  4. amiller7x7

    TKR One year out and wondering when it finally heals?<

    Thanks to Pumpkin and Josephine for the insights based on looking at a lot of situations! Since Ibuprofen dosage isn’t seeming to do much for the swelling and tightness we think is associated with inflammation, we will add in a week or two of acetaminophen to see what effects that might have...
  5. amiller7x7

    TKR One year out and wondering when it finally heals?<

    I am a longer term lurker on this site since my left TKR which was performed on June 18, 2018. I have benefited from the experiences of others on their journeies - thank you for your sharing and inspiration. My overall status is that the left TKR knee is always a bit painful and has a limited...
  6. amiller7x7

    Welcome to the June Sunbeams'2018 Knee Recovery Club!

    Had a left TKR on June 18 (was originally scheduled for July 9 but took advantage of a cancellation to get the process going earlier). Coming up on three weeks. Looking forward to comparing notes with others of similar or earlier vintages!
Back
Top Bottom