Recent content by Ally

  1. A

    TKR LTKA Aug 5

    Jockette, thank you for your response! I see my PT today and hoping they take the Surgeons critique well! Good to know about the swollen pocket… did you just continue to ice it?
  2. A

    TKR LTKA Aug 5

    Concerned update: I’m a left TKA, 10 weeks, and 4 days out post op and have been transitioned into outpatient physical therapy, after completing my home P.T. The bend in my left knee has improved approximately 115 degrees at this time, and I am off narcotics, medicating for pain with Tylenol and...
  3. A

    TKR LTKA Aug 5

    So happy I found this place, yes I will return, it really is awful how it’s such a mental fight against “worry”. The worrying started early on, before I was even discharged from the hospital, as I worked with a handful of physical therapists while hospitalized, but I saw a differing of opinions...
  4. A

    TKR LTKA Aug 5

    Thank you so much for the encouragement!
  5. A

    TKR LTKA Aug 5

    Need encouragement, Surgery Aug 5 for LTKA, had a five day hospital stay due to poor pain control and swelling. I’m insecure about my ROM, and at this time I have approx 95-100 passive bend, and 105 when home PT does an active bend, pushing my knee back. On cane now off and on, and trying to...
Back
Top Bottom