Recent content by AliceJane

  1. A

    TKR Fatigue 6 weeks post TKR

    Thanks ... What a reassuring reply. I have limited the driving to once a week to my craft class about 3/4 miles away . From what you say I am being a bit impatient . Will carry on with icing . I had tried to limit paracetomol to two at night , however as you say it is ok to take more . Thanks...
  2. A

    TKR Fatigue 6 weeks post TKR

    Thanks for getting back to me !! Left knee TKR 25th Aug . Realignment due to damaged knee . Had to go private due to long wait NHS . Surgeon stated ‘ knock kneed ‘ . Bone on bone . His words A Mess
  3. A

    TKR Fatigue 6 weeks post TKR

    very tired after having complicated TKR surgery six weeks ago . Suddenly hit me!!!
Back
Top Bottom