Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
alice trout
i am having a hip replacement tomorrow, i am very apprehensive (terrified!) as i had back surgery when i was 19 and current hip problem is related to that. please write if you have had back surgery as well. the other thing is I am still over weight as with reduced mobility i have not been walking far as i have a really bad limp that hurts my back. I am doing all pre op exercises and can cycle really well 20 miles yesterday. I am trying not to fixate on the complications, as a S/L in Nursing this is difficult.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.