Recent content by AlfieAbuTaz

  1. A

    Ankle Trimalleolar ankle fracture

    Thank you benne68 that helps a lot and puts my mind at ease. I had ORIF surgery on 1/8/24 on right ankle. My next appointment at the fracture clinic is 28/10/24 in which I hope I will lose the boot and will leave wearing a shoe. Was it 6 months after you first started wearing shoes or 6 months...
  2. A

    Ankle Trimalleolar ankle fracture

    Thank you for your response. I am doing cold and warm but actually maybe I’m not elevating it enough, I’ll make a start on doing more of that :)
  3. A

    Ankle Trimalleolar ankle fracture

    Hi, I am week 11 post surgery with the possibility of coming out of the boot in a weeks time. In preparation I tried on some trainers to ensure they fit and was shocked to find there was no way I could get it on due to the swelling. I have had to purchase another pair 2 sizes bigger than I would...
Back
Top Bottom