Recent content by Aldergap

  1. A

    TKR New knee newbie

    Thanks @Layla. That’s a great tip!
  2. A

    TKR New knee newbie

    @Jaycey yes to the pain meds, and icing and elevating like I’m getting paid for it!
  3. A

    TKR New knee newbie

    @mendogal I haven’t tried a recliner but I do have an adjustable bed and put the end way up, along with a pillow under my feet to take much of the bend out of my knee (though not locked out at all). It’s like the nerves in my legs go crazy at night and it’s hard to settle down.
  4. A

    TKR New knee newbie

    @mendogal thank you for the reply and the links! I’ve lurked for a few days and have read every article you’ve included! So much great information!
  5. A

    TKR New knee newbie

    Hello all, glad to find this forum and all the support and information it offers. I’m just about 2 weeks post-op with a RTKR on 2/7. I was told at age 37 that both knees would need to be replaced, as I was bone on bone, but to wait as long as I could. Well, I waited until I was 48 for the...
  6. A

    2024 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

    Hi, I’m just 2 weeks post op with my first RTKR on 2/7. Thankful to find a supportive group, and so much good information!
Back
Top Bottom