Thank you for all the kind words - guess there is nothing left now but to just go for it, 2316 here so hopefully in less than 24 hours I should be all done - still bricking it though :(
In answer to your question @Josephine, I am a train driver (like another member of this forum @isolde) and as...
Hi everyone,
I'm about to have a total hip replacement this coming Monday and I'm extremely nervous.
I have had Ankylosing Spondylitis for many years but in the last year my right hip has got progressively worse. At the end of December it was agreed that I could have a full hip replacement...
Hi @isolde - how have your employers viewed your current situation and operations please?? If you would prefer not to say on here please feel free to PM me.
Thanks,
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.