Recent content by Aborb

  1. A

    TKR Managing meds in first two weeks of tkr

    First rtkr was 7/25/17. Second ltkr was 1/9/20.
  2. A

    TKR Managing meds in first two weeks of tkr

    I spoke to my home health care nurse yesterday. She had some suggestions such as smaller more frequent meals and prescribed ondansetron (like prilosec). I am feeling much better now but will most certainly call my doc tomorrow. I also cut back tramadol to 50mg every 8 instead of 6 with the...
  3. A

    TKR Managing meds in first two weeks of tkr

    I am at day 10 of tkr left knee. Was feeling fabulous until day 8. Walking with cane, sleeping decently, and rom 90. Was on tramadol 50 every 6 and tylenol 1000 every 8. Celebrex 2x a day. Day 8 I crashed. Nausea and sleepiness. Could it be the tramadol? FYI this is my second tkr where I also...
Back
Top Bottom