Recent content by 44riggo

  1. 4

    THR 5 Days after anterior approach

    Have only needed the meds after 5 pm. Have been walking every hour around the house and have even been able to apply full pressure on leg. Have been lifting leg up about a foot and doing various exercises. Getting ready for first round of PT tomorrow and get the stiches out on the 7th of July...
  2. 4

    Three days until surgery

    I now start the countdown. On Wednesday I go for surgery and am having some moments of sadness and excitement. What happens if has come to play several times. How long does the surgery last and what about going under?
  3. 4

    Both Hips to be done!

    thanks Mark for the uplifting comments. My right hip is being done this June and then my left hip still has a little cartilage left so I am hoping maybe next year. But after hearing everything I will not wait for the pain to settle in. Right now the last few days have been brutal.
  4. 4

    Both Hips to be done!

    I have my first hip scheduled for next month and will have to get the other one done in about a year or two. Why? I'm only 56 and confused as to how this could happen and why and what is going to happen to me. Anybody out there going to have both hips done?
  5. 4

    Waiting for Surgery

    I have my surgery scheduled for June 25 for the right hip. The left hip is going too and I am only 56. Anybody else out there going to have both hips done and how long do they last? I am kind of freaked out about why this happened and scared at doing this at my age.
Back
Top Bottom